Personal Assistant within a growing Children's Charity
A fantastic role for an experienced PA looking to be a pivotal part of a children's charity in its 5th year and going from strength to strength.
£27k – £30k per annum DOE
This is a fantastic role for an experienced PA looking to be a pivotal part of a growing charity. Our client is a children’s charity (now in its 5th year) who after going from strength to strength are in a position to take on a PA/Office Manager that can provide support to the founder and team.
About the Charity
Over the past years the charity has spent more than £4million on research for a fatal childhood disease. They fund clinical trials, preclinical work, laboratory based research and clinical trial capacity infrastructure in the UK. They have a number of well-known patrons and charity ambassadors, including a member of the royal Family.
The successful candidate will have experience working within a small team or organisation with an ‘all hands on deck’ mentality, a can do attitude and wants to be a vital part of a growing charity.
Roles and Responsibilities
PA and Administration:
• Email and Diary management
• Booking flights, hotels, train tickets, and managing CEO’s expenses
• Taking minutes at board meetings, circulating information
• Social media management for CEO
• General Office Admin
• Ordering and keeping stock of office supplies and stationery
• Updating records for charity commission.
• Ensuring contracts and NDAs are up to date
• Administration and coordination of for research projects
• Managing relationships with people who fundraise for the charity. Helping them with communications with supporters, ordering t-shirts etc. Reporting their fundraising and supporting Social Media reach. Report back to CEO.
• Maintaining a log of all donors, writing thank you letters for the CEO to sign and other correspondence e.g. receipt letters for donations.