EA to a high level Exec within the music and events industry
An all-encompassing role for an accomplished and confident Executive Assistant to support a very high level individual within the music industry.
Salary up to £42k per annum
This is an all-encompassing role for an accomplished and confident Executive Assistant to support a very high level individual within the creative industry. The successful candidate will be highly organised with strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build relationships with a wide variety of individuals, internally and externally. Reliability and a can‐do, proactive attitude is a must along with having an outstanding commitment and sense of dedication to understanding, fulfilling and anticipating the principles’ and office’s needs and priorities.
Duties to include, but not limited to:
• High volume diary management, including social diary and entertaining, prioritising and filtering out non-essential meetings.
• Answering, screening and responding as appropriate to incoming calls, visitors and correspondence
• Preparing for internal and external meetings, calls and video conferences including confirming relevant materials are received, printed and bound for meetings
• Extensive international travel arrangements. Scheduling and tracking domestic and international travel itineraries within several time zones
• Organisation and coordination of very high-profile events
• Management of expenses including arranging currency and processing expense claims in a timely manner
• Maintaining up‐to‐date contacts
• Managing internal files and maintaining the confidentiality and organisation of file contents
• Managing other project work as required
• Booking personal appointments, leisure activities, personal shopping, etc.
• Assistance with household projects, contractors and other staff
• Other ad hoc duties including personal tasks
• Discrete, confident and diplomatic
• Have lots of initiative, able to work autonomously when required
• Highly organised with ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
• An excellent communicator, with outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Very attentive to detail and accuracy
• Enthusiastic, can do attitude
You will have a minimum 5 years’ experience working as an Assistant at high level and in both a professional and private capacity.